Faith Impact Day
- February 18th, 10am – 2pm.
- Idaho State Capitol Building.
- Come visit our booth and also learn about other ministries working in the Treasure Valley!
- Saturday, February 22, time TBD.
- Volunteer project to paint our guys’ house.
- Please contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions or to sign up for the event.
Aging Out Awareness Month (AOAM)
- March 1st-31st
- Keep your eyes peeled for ways to support JEMfriends throughout
the month as we work to spread the word about aging-out in Idaho. You can help us raise awareness by inviting people to our events throughout March!
AOAM Events (Please join us for these events! We value your participation!)
- Awareness with Coffee Studio
- March 2, all day
Coffee Studio, 6360 N Saguaro Hills Ave., Meridian, ID 83646
- Stop by the JEMfriends booth to learn about all the Aging Out Awareness Month events happening in March and enjoy a good cup of joe!
- Awareness with Meridian Library
- March 3, TIME TBD
- Meridian Library, 1326 W. Cherry Lane, Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Awareness with Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church
- March 8, Service time TBD
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, 2981 E. Boise Avenue, Boise, Idaho 83706
- Fundraiser and Awareness at Café Yumm!
- March 17th, 4-8 pm.
- Cafe’ Yumm! 2826 S Eagle Rd., #160, Eagle, ID 83616
- Come get dinner, and 50% of the proceeds will go to JEMfriends!
- Aging-Out Awareness Day
- March 24, TIME TBD
- Fundraiser and Awareness at Applebee’s
- April 4, 8am-10am
- Applebees in the Boise Town Square
- JEMfriends staff and volunteers will be serving a full pancake breakfast hosted by Applebees! Come and support youth aging out of foster care and hear from our JEMyouth! To purchase tickets, please contact Liberty Thompson at email@example.com.
Businesses Spreading Awareness (We appreciate your support throughout AOAM this year! Thank you!)
If you have any questions about any of the upcoming events and their details, please contact Liberty Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out our banquet page and our newsletter page or follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more information about our latest events.